I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Cyclosporine (Systemic)||0 people have prescribed Cyclosporine (Systemic)|
(SYE kloe spor een)
• This medicine is used to prevent rejection after organ transplant.
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
• This medicine is used to treat autoimmune diseases.
• This medicine is used to treat severe psoriasis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.