I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Daclizumab||0 people have prescribed Daclizumab|
(dac KLYE zue mab)
• This medicine is used to prevent rejection after organ transplant.
• This medicine is used to treat graft versus host reactions after bone marrow transplant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• The risk of cancer is higher after using this medicine.
• Use birth control that you can trust before treatment begins, during treatment, and for 4 months after treatment ends.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• High or low blood pressure.
• High blood...