I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Darbepoetin Alfa||0 people have prescribed Darbepoetin Alfa|
(dar be POE e tin AL fa)
• This medicine is used to treat anemia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have porphyria, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High or low blood pressure.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.