I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Darifenacin||0 people have prescribed Darifenacin|
(dar i FEN a sin)
• This medicine is used to treat an overactive bladder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Dry mouth....