I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Degarelix||0 people have prescribed Degarelix|
(deg a REL ix)
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low or high levels of calcium, magnesium, potassium, or sodium in your blood, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Weight gain.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually reversible.
• Weakened bones with long-term use.