I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Denileukin Diftitox||0 people have prescribed Denileukin Diftitox|
(de ni LOO kin DIF ti toks)
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache,...