I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Denosumab||0 people have prescribed Denosumab|
(den OH sue mab)
• This medicine is used to treat osteoporosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have malabsorption syndrome or have had part of your intestine removed, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had thyroid or parathyroid surgery, talk with healthcare provider.
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.