I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Desirudin||0 people have prescribed Desirudin|
(des i ROO din)
• This medicine is used to thin the blood so that clots will not form.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Use caution to prevent injury and avoid falls or accidents.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Bleeding problems.