I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dexlansoprazole||0 people have prescribed Dexlansoprazole|
(deks lan SOE pra zole)
• This medicine is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease.
• This medicine is used to treat heartburn.
• This medicine is used to treat syndromes caused by huge amounts of stomach acid.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat ulcers of the esophagus (swallowing tube).
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use caution if you have risk factors for osteoporosis (alcohol use, cigarette smoking, other family members with osteoporosis, taking medicines to treat seizures, taking steroids).
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may...