I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dextroamphetamine||0 people have prescribed Dextroamphetamine|
(deks troe am FET a meen)
• This medicine is used to treat abnormal behavioral syndrome in children with minimal brain dysfunction.
• This medicine is used to treat attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity.
• This medicine is used to treat depression.
• This medicine is used to treat narcolepsy.
• This medicine is used to treat obesity.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain tartrazine.
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• You may have certain heart tests before starting this medicine. Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and...