I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine||0 people have prescribed Dextromethorphan and Chlorpheniramine|
(deks troe meth OR fan & klor fen IR a meen)
• This medicine is used to stop coughing.
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is not for coughs due to smoking or lung disease.
• If you have an enlarged prostate, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have glaucoma, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in...