I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dextromethorphan||0 people have prescribed Dextromethorphan|
(deks troe meth OR fan)
• This medicine is used to stop coughing.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is not for coughs due to smoking or lung disease.
• If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain tartrazine.
• If you have an allergy to any type of nuts or seeds, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain nuts.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care,...