I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Diatrizoate Meglumine and Diatrizoate Sodium||0 people have prescribed Diatrizoate Meglumine and Diatrizoate Sodium|
(dye a tri ZOE ate MEG loo meen & dye a tri ZOE ate SOW dee um)
• This medicine is used before an X-ray or similar test.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Severe allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a...