Tried or prescribed Diatrizoate Meglumine and Iodipamide Meglumine? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Diatrizoate Meglumine and Iodipamide Meglumine||0 people have prescribed Diatrizoate Meglumine and Iodipamide Meglumine|
(dye a tri ZOE ate MEG loo meen & eye oh DI pa mide MEG loo meen)
• This medicine is used before an X-ray of the uterus and fallopian tubes.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Severe allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Signs or symptoms of infection. These include a fever of 100.5 degrees or higher, chills, severe sore throat, ear or sinus pain,...