I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Diatrizoate Meglumine||0 people have prescribed Diatrizoate Meglumine|
(dye a tri ZOE ate MEG loo meen)
• This medicine is used before an X-ray or similar test.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.