I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Diazepam||0 people have prescribed Diazepam|
(dye AZ e pam)
• This medicine is used as a muscle relaxant.
• This medicine is used to prevent or control seizures.
• This medicine is used to treat alcohol withdrawal.
• This medicine is used to treat anxiety.
• This medicine is used to treat panic attacks.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have been taking this medicine on a regular basis for more than 10 days, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.