I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Diclofenac (Topical)||0 people have prescribed Diclofenac (Topical)|
(dye KLOE fen ak)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain and inflammation.
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
• This medicine is used to treat precancerous skin lesions. It may take 1 month to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
Skin gel, skin solution:
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• The patch may contain conducting metal. Remove patch before MRI.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you...