I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Didanosine||0 people have prescribed Didanosine|
(dye DAN oh seen)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have had an irritated pancreas, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you abuse alcohol, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy in HIV disease.
• Breast-feeding is not recommended in HIV disease in the U.S.