I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Digoxin Immune Fab||0 people have prescribed Digoxin Immune Fab|
(di JOKS in i MYUN fab)
• This medicine is used to treat digoxin overdose.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Low potassium level. Signs include feeling tired, weak, numbness, or tingling; muscle cramps; constipation; vomiting; or fast heartbeat.
• Pain and irritation where the medicine goes into the body.
• Allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department...