I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Digoxin||0 people have prescribed Digoxin|
(di JOKS in)
• This medicine is used to improve a weakened heart.
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take cholestyramine, colestipol, dietary bran fiber, or kaolin-pectin within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting....