Tried or prescribed Dihydrocodeine, Pseudoephedrine, and Guaifenesin? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dihydrocodeine, Pseudoephedrine, and Guaifenesin||0 people have prescribed Dihydrocodeine, Pseudoephedrine, and Guaifenesin|
(dye hye droe KOE deen, soo doe e FED rin, & gwye FEN e sin)
• This medicine is used to make a cough productive.
• This medicine is used to stop coughing.
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• This medicine is not for coughs due to smoking or lung disease.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and...