I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Diltiazem||0 people have prescribed Diltiazem|
(dil TYE a zem)
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
• This medicine is used to treat chest pain or pressure.
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• This medicine is used to treat involuntary body movements.
• This medicine is used to treat Raynaud's disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...