I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dimercaprol||0 people have prescribed Dimercaprol|
(dye mer KAP role)
• This medicine is used to treat arsenic, gold, lead, or mercury poisoning.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Pain and irritation where the medicine goes into the body.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...