I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dimethyl Sulfoxide||0 people have prescribed Dimethyl Sulfoxide|
(dye meth il sul FOKS ide)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain, inflammation, and irritation of the bladder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have urinary tract cancer, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Change in body odor.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face,...