I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Diphenoxylate and Atropine||0 people have prescribed Diphenoxylate and Atropine|
(dye fen OKS i late & A troe peen)
• Diphenoxylate is used to treat diarrhea.
• Atropine prevents abuse of this medicine.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred...