I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dipyridamole||0 people have prescribed Dipyridamole|
(dye peer ID a mole)
• This medicine is used in combination with a blood thinner to prevent clots after a heart valve is replaced.
• This medicine is used to prevent strokes.
• This medicine is used to protect bypass grafts in the heart.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.