I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Disulfiram||0 people have prescribed Disulfiram|
(dye SUL fi ram)
• This medicine is used to help you stop drinking alcohol.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, liquor, medicines, and food with alcohol in it). Avoid alcohol for 2 weeks after disulfiram is stopped.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you...