I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Domperidone||0 people have prescribed Domperidone|
(dom PE ri done)
• This medicine is used in patients receiving tube feedings who have high residuals.
• This medicine is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by medicines for Parkinson's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat heartburn.
• This medicine is used to treat poor stomach emptying.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have breast cancer, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low potassium levels or if you are taking a water pill, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol, quit smoking, elevate head of the bed, avoid large meals before bed, lose weight, and avoid fatty foods, chocolate, caffeine, or citrus.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free...