I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dopamine||0 people have prescribed Dopamine|
(DOE pa meen)
• This medicine is used to improve a weakened heart.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are allergic to sulfites, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain sulfites.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Nervous and excitable.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency...