I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Doxepin (Topical)||0 people have prescribed Doxepin (Topical)|
(DOKS e pin)
• This medicine is used to treat itching.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require...