I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Doxercalciferol||0 people have prescribed Doxercalciferol|
(doks er kal si fe FEER ole)
• This medicine is used to prevent bone disease in dialysis patients.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have an allergy to any type of nuts or seeds, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain nuts.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take with cholestyramine, mineral oil, or magnesium-containing antacids or supplements with this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High calcium level. Signs include weakness, confusion, feeling tired, headache, nausea and vomiting, constipation, or bone pain.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from...