I'm a professional and
|1 person has tried Doxorubicin (Liposomal)||0 people have prescribed Doxorubicin (Liposomal)|
(doks oh ROO bi sin lip pah SOW mal)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of cancers.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had radiation therapy, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other...