Tried or prescribed Doxycycline Hyclate Periodontal Extended-Release Liquid? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Doxycycline Hyclate Periodontal Extended-Release Liquid||0 people have prescribed Doxycycline Hyclate Periodontal Extended-Release Liquid|
(doks i SYE kleen HI klayt per ee oh DON tal ik STEN did ri LES LIK wid)
• This medicine is used to treat adult periodontitis. It is used with scaling and root planing.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not brush or floss near the area for 7 days.
• Do not chew hard, crusty, or sticky foods.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Discomfort around placement area.
• Mouth irritation. Frequent mouth care with a soft toothbrush or cotton swabs and rinsing mouth may help.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent...