I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Doxycycline||0 people have prescribed Doxycycline|
(doks i SYE kleen)
• This medicine is used to treat acne.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of bacterial infections.
• This medicine is used to treat adult periodontitis. It is used with scaling and root planing.
• Oracea™: This medicine is used to treat rosacea.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take bismuth (Pepto-Bismol®), calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, multivitamins with minerals, colestipol, cholestyramine, didanosine, or antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth...