I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Doxylamine and Pyridoxine||0 people have prescribed Doxylamine and Pyridoxine|
(dox IL a meen & peer i DOX een)
• This medicine is used to treat nausea and vomiting associated with pregnancy.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you see how...