I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dutasteride and Tamsulosin||0 people have prescribed Dutasteride and Tamsulosin|
(doo TAS teer ide & tam SOO loe sin)
• This medicine is used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It may take several months to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not donate blood while using this medicine and for 6 months after stopping.
• Do not touch capsules if you are pregnant or of childbearing age.
• If you are having cataract surgery, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Avoid driving and doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• If you are...