I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Echothiophate Iodide||0 people have prescribed Echothiophate Iodide|
(ek oh THYE oh fate EYE oh dide)
• This medicine is used to treat glaucoma.
• This medicine is used to treat cross-eyed children.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have eye infection, surgery, or trauma, start new vial of medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
• Decreased night vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require clear vision. Keep work area well lit.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.