I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Edetate CALCIUM Disodium||0 people have prescribed Edetate CALCIUM Disodium|
(ED e tate KAL see um dye SOW dee um)
• This medicine is used to remove lead from the body.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Make sure you have the right medicine.
• If you have a penicillin allergy, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Not hungry.
• Muscle weakness.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you...