I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Edetate Disodium||0 people have prescribed Edetate Disodium|
(ED e tate dye SOW dee um)
• This medicine is used to treat high calcium levels.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Make sure you have the right medicine.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low potassium levels, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing...