I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir||0 people have prescribed Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir|
(e FAV e renz, em trye SYE ta been, & te NOE fo veer)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy in HIV disease.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent...