I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Efavirenz||0 people have prescribed Efavirenz|
(e FAV e renz)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have high cholesterol, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• To protect against...