I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Eltrombopag||0 people have prescribed Eltrombopag|
(el TROM boe pag)
• This medicine is used to increase platelet counts.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have had blood clots, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a bone marrow condition called myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have cataracts, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take dairy products, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, multivitamins with minerals, or antacids within 4 hours of this medicine.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Use caution to prevent...