I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Enalapril and Felodipine||0 people have prescribed Enalapril and Felodipine|
(e NAL a pril & fe LOE di peen)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Avoid potassium-containing salt substitutes, potassium-sparing diuretics, and potassium supplements.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.