I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Enfuvirtide||0 people have prescribed Enfuvirtide|
(en FYOO vir tide)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Breast-feeding is not recommended in HIV disease in the U.S.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Inability to sleep.
• Nervous and excitable.
• Not hungry.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Irritated pancreas can rarely occur.
• Irritation where the shot is given.