I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Entecavir||0 people have prescribed Entecavir|
(en TE ka veer)
• This medicine is used to treat hepatitis B infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are being treated for both hepatitis B and AIDS, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Increased liver enzymes.
• Blood or sugar in the urine.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly...