I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Epinephrine||0 people have prescribed Epinephrine|
(ep i NEF rin)
• This medicine is used to treat severe allergic reactions.
• This medicine is used to open the airways in lung diseases where spasm may cause breathing problems.
• This medicine is used to treat low blood pressure.
• This medicine is used when the heart is not beating.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care,...