I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Epoprostenol||0 people have prescribed Epoprostenol|
(e poe PROST en ole)
• This medicine is used to treat high pressure in the lungs.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.