1 person has experienced Ergocalciferol. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|1 person has tried Ergocalciferol||0 people have prescribed Ergocalciferol|
(er goe kal SIF e role)
• This medicine is used to supplement nutritional needs.
• This medicine is used to treat poor parathyroid function.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat low phosphate levels.
• This medicine is used to treat rickets.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain tartrazine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid other sources of vitamin D.
• Do not take cholestyramine, mineral oil, magnesium-containing antacids, or orlistat with this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High calcium level. Signs include weakness, confusion, feeling tired, headache, nausea and vomiting, constipation, or bone pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an...