I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ergotamine||0 people have prescribed Ergotamine|
(er GOT a meen)
• This medicine is used to treat migraine headaches.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Avoid caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a...