I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Erlotinib||0 people have prescribed Erlotinib|
(er LOE tye nib)
• This medicine is used to treat lung cancer.
• This medicine is used to treat pancreatic cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had an ulcer or bleeding from your stomach or intestines, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Do not take antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter medicines that are used to reduce stomach acid (eg, Pepcid® AC, Prilosec OTC®).
• Do not take St John's wort with...